The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will be participating in a one-day global accelerator event by providing information about doing business with the Government of Canada through a series of workshops, panel discussions and keynotes.
Startup Canada will be hosting The Canadian Export Challenge (CXC) a series of one-day accelerators accross Canada for startups and scale-ups who are working towards, or are already exporting their products or services.
The events will combine a series of live stream presentations, breakout sessions, a virtual growth lounge, interactive learning, in addition to a digital pitch competition.
For more information visit Statup Canada's website: https://www.startupcan.ca/cxc/.
- Wed, 09/16/2020 - 08:30 to 16:40
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, students, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Networking, Connecting Event, Presentation
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Register here