Women entrepreneurs, interested in Doing Business with the Government of Canada?
On Thursday, November 3, 2022, from 9 am to noon (Eastern Time), Procurement Assistance Canada from the Quebec region offers you a half-day conference on Zoom, dedicated to women entrepreneurs!
Do you want to sell your products or services to the Government of Canada, learn more about federal government programs or services to expand your markets, and develop collaboration opportunities? Public Services and Procurement Canada will devote this half-day to demystifying government procurement, give the floor to organizations that support and accompany women entrepreneurs and present federal assistance and grant programs.
This event will bring together the Réseau de femmes d'affaires du Québec (RFAQ), Evol, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED) and Procurement Assistance Canada Regional Offices. The only one missing is you!
It's an appointment you don’t want to miss, mark your calendars!
Event in French, material and discussion available in both official languages, open to all
For more information:
Phone : 514-210-5770
Email : SACQuebec-PACQuebec@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca
- Thu, 11/03/2022 - 09:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available