The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) will have a booth at this event and will be providing information on how the Government of Canada does its buying, how to register to become a supplier, how to market your goods and/or services, and how to keep track of opportunities to bid on Government of Canada purchases.
Canada Business Ontario (CBO) is part of the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario). Their goal is to help Ontario entrepreneurs gain access to government business information. As a member of the Canada Business Network, they strive to provide accurate and relevant information to help you plan for, begin, expand or exit your business.
Please click here for event information.
- Ontario Investment and Trade Centre, 250 Yonge Street, thirty-fifth Floor
- Thu, 03/07/2019 - 09:00 to 14:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- business, general public, women
- Event type
- Information Booth, Networking, Connecting Event, Presentation
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form