The innovation information forums are a series of sessions in a number of Ontario communities that will bring together Government of Canada departments and agencies to present current innovation and commercialization programs. Hear from representatives from federal departments and agencies on how their programs and services support innovation in Canada.
Partners, programs and services from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm (presenters are subject to change):
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC): Build in Canada Innovation Program.
- National Research Council of Canada (NRC): Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP), Concierge Service.
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council Canada (NSERC): Industry-academia collaborative grants for science and engineering research and development.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO): Intellectual property - The basics.
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA): Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program.
For more information, please visit the Kingston Economic Development page (English only).
- Innovation Park, 945 Princess Street, K7L 0E9
- Thu, 10/05/2017 -13:00 to 16:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Event Language
- For more information