This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, was created to bolster innovation in Canada's business sector. The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps companies bridge the pre-commercialization gap by procuring and testing late stage innovative goods and services within the Government of Canada before taking them to market.
Your participation for our event will be valid only if you register before March 26th, 2018 at 8:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, a copy of the presentation is available.
- Location is your choice ! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Tue, 03/27/2018 - 13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration ( French only)