This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, was created to bolster innovation in Canada's business sector. The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps companies bridge the pre-commercialization gap by procuring and testing late stage innovative goods and services within the Government of Canada before taking them to market.
***Your participation for our event will be valid only if you register before November 21, 2017, at midnight.
For more information, please call the national Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
- Location is your choice! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Wed, 11/22/2017 -13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises- Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (French only)