This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, was created to bolster innovation in Canada's business sector. The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps companies bridge the pre-commercialization gap by procuring and testing late stage innovative goods and services within the Government of Canada before taking them to market.
***Your participation for our event will be valid only if you register before August 14th, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Québec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
- Location is your choice ! All you need is Internet and a telephone
- Thu, 08/17/2017 -13:00 to 14:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) innovation event
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form ( french only)