- Do you have a pre-commercial innovative good or service to sell?
- Have you created something that has not hit the marketplace yet?
- Do you want to be able to say that the Federal Government was your companies’ first reference sale?
If you answered yes, to any of these questions, then the Build In Canada Innovation Program may be right for you!
What is the Build In Canada Innovation Program Anyway?
If you have a new, market-ready innovation, the Government of Canada wants to be your first customer! First, submit a proposal at any time to canada.ca/sellyourinnovation. Your innovation will then be evaluated; if your innovation is deemed a significant advance on the state of the art, we will work with you to find a government testing department. Your company can be awarded a contract of up to $500,000 (nonmilitary) or $1,000,000 (military).
Are You Ready For A Challenge?
The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) has launched its new Challenge Initiative. Government of Canada departments will solicit innovative solutions to their unique challenges!
What’s In It For You?
- BCIP helps you land your FIRST sale!
- Get your innovation tested in a real-life setting
- Receive feedback to get your innovation to the market faster!
- Kamloops Innovation - Boardroom, 348 Tranquille Rd
- Thu, 03/08/2018 - 13:00 to 16:00
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- British Columbia
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Presentation, One-on-one meeting
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and Kamloops Innovation
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration