Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This two-hour seminar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
Please note: Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before August 12, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
This seminar is presented in English only. For information on a French seminar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the event.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
- 4900 Yonge Street, tenth floor or webinar
- Wed, 08/14/2019 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, persons with disabilities, rural community, scientists, seniors, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Form