Would you like to learn more about how to bid?
This one-hour seminar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
Note: It is mandatory to have previously attended the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” before attending any other seminar.
***Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before May 16th at 9:00.
For more information, you can please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at email@example.com.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- Place Bonaventure: 800 De la Gauchetière Street West. 7th floor. Portal South-West
- Thu, 05/17/2018 - 10:40 to 12:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (French only)