Would you like to learn more on how to bid?
This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview on how to bid on Government of Canada procurement opportunities. This includes understanding of:
- The competitive nature of bidding for Government of Canada contracts,
- The different types of procurement that the Government of Canada uses,
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them,
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected,
- How to follow-up on the bidding process.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar “Doing Business with the Government of Canada” prior before to attending this seminar.
Closing date for registration: February 5, 2018 at 8:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation.
- Place Bonaventure: 800, De La Gauchetière West Street, 7th floor, Portal South-West
- Tue, 02/06/2018 -14:30 to 16:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration ( French only)