Would you like to learn more on how to bid?
This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview on how to bid on Government of Canada procurement opportunities. This includes understanding of:
- The competitive nature of bidding for Government of Canada contracts
- The different types of procurement that the Government of Canada uses
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up on the bidding process
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" prior before to attending this seminar.
***Closing date for registration: September 10, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national Info Line at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
- Participation in person: 1550, d'Estimauville Avenue, G1J 5E9. / Participation online by videoconference: Location is your choice! All you need is Internet and a telephone.
- Wed, 09/13/2017 -10:30 to 12:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises – Quebec region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration form (French only)