Would you like to learn more on how to bid?
This session, of a duration of 90 minutes, is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview on how to bid on Government of Canada procurement opportunities. This includes understanding of:
- the different types of solicitation documents
- the main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- how bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- how to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- best practices, tips and suggestions
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" prior before to attending this seminar.
Closing date for registration: August 12, 2017 at midnight.
For more information, please call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-496-3525 or at email@example.com.
- Place Bonaventure
800, De La Gauchetière Street West
- Tue, 08/15/2017 -14:30 to 16:00
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- business, general public
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration form (only available in French)