An in-person or webinar session for 30 minutes only is available on a first registered, first served, basis on the following topic to answer specific questions:
Bidding on Opportunities: The different types of solicitation documents, the main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them, best practices, and tips and suggestions.
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
This session is presented in English only. For information on a French seminar/webinar or for special assistance, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), Ontario Region, at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com at least five business days prior to the event.
- 4900 Yonge Street, tenth floor or webinar
- Wed, 09/11/2019 - 13:00 to 13:30
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Aboriginal peoples, business, educators, employers, general public, government, immigrants, media, non-Canadians, non-governmental organizations, parents, rural community, scientists, seniors, veterans, women, youth
- Event type
- One-on-one meeting, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Ontario Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration Form