Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This two-hour webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
To register, please send an email to OSME-BPME-Atl@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Please note: This webinar will be delivered in French and login details will be sent by email on November 6, 2020.
It is recommended to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
- Mon, 11/09/2020 - 10:00 to 12:00
- Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Atlantic Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available