This event will be delivered in American Sign Language only.
We invite you to our ASL version presentation: Bidding on Opportunities (English Webinar).
Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
• The different types of solicitation documents
• The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
• How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
• How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
• Best practices, tips and suggestions
This session will be hosted in English only. For more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, Pacific Region, either by telephone at 1-866-602-0403 or by email at SACPacifique-PACPacific@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
Our privacy notice:
You agree to allow PAC, Public Services and Procurement Canada to:
• Collect and use the information you provide to contact you.
• Temporarily store your questionnaire response on Eventbrite, a third-party online questionnaire service.
View full privacy notice: https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/aiprp-atip/communiquer-contact-eng.html?wbdisable=true#a1
Important: Registering for this event via the Eventbrite platform requires a user profile. Creating a user profile is a process managed entirely by Eventbrite and separately from Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Tue, 02/21/2023 - 12:00 to 13:30
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Bidding on Opportunities ASL Core Presentation