Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
Who is this for?
Businesses that are familiar with procurement, specifically looking for advice on the steps involved in bidding on federal government opportunities.
It is recommended to attend the Doing Business with the Government of Canada seminar prior to this one.
- Thu, 09/15/2022 - 13:00 to 15:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada, Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form