Would you like to learn more about how to bid?
This one hour seminar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar.
Your participation at our event will be valid only if you register before October 9, 2018 at 9:00.
For more information, please call the OSME National InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 or contact the Quebec Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) at 514-210-5770 or at QUEBPME.QUEOSME@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
For more information, get a copy of the presentation here.
- 1550, avenue D'Estimauville, G1J 5E9
- Thu, 10/11/2018 - 10:40 to 12:00
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Seminar, Webinar
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Quebec Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Registration form (French only)