Get a “glimpse behind the curtain” in this interactive workshop on the process used by federal government procurement officers to evaluate bids, award contracts, and purchase services.
In this session you will act as a Government of Canada Contracting Officer/Technical Authority. The exercise will be to evaluate sample bids against criteria from a fictitious tender, or RFP document. Improve your bidding strategies by learning:
- some common mistakes bidders make, and how to avoid them;
- how and when to ask questions; and
- best practices for creating your own bids.
This session is designed for SME owners/representatives with bidding experience or those who have attended PAC Seminars in the past.
This session will be hosted in English only with closed captioning and American sign language (ASL) interpretation services provided.
- Virtual - Zoom
- Tue, 06/21/2022 - 13:30 to 15:00
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration