Get a glimpse behind the curtain in this interactive workshop on the process used by federal government procurement officers to evaluate bids, award contracts, and purchase goods.
In this virtual session you will act as a Government of Canada contracting officer/technical authority. Let the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) be your guide through a short exercise to evaluate sample bids against criteria from a fictitious tender, or request for proposal (RFP) document. Improve your bidding strategies by learning:
- Some common mistakes bidders make, and how to avoid them
- How and when to ask questions
- Best practices for creating your own bids
This session is designed for small and medium enterprise (SME) owners/representatives with bidding experience or those who have attended OSME seminars in the past.
If you require any accommodation support measures, please contact Aaron Ydenberg at Aaron.Ydenberg@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca.
- webinar, virtual/online
- Wed, 11/04/2020 - 10:30 to 12:00
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration (English only)