Virtual drop-in sessions to meet specialists from Procurement Assistance Canada.
It’s 2023 and we are back with our new series of Ask PAC Anything!
Join for a few minutes, or stay for the whole session, to ask questions on ‘Doing Business with the Government of Canada’
• Drop in for information nuggets related to procurement,
• Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada,
• Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs,
• Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more!
• Share about your business and supply capabilities so we can help you find opportunities and programs of interest!
No matter your level of experience, if you have lots of questions, or prefer to listen to the answers; these casual drop-in sessions are for you!
Pick one Friday, or many, and learn more about federal procurement!
See you soon!
- Fri, 03/10/2023 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Procurement Assistance Canada – Western Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available