Virtual drop-in sessions with specialists from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and other federal departments for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Connect for a few minutes to ask questions on doing business with the Government of Canada or stay for the hour.
- Drop in for information nuggets related to procurement
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
Federal Department Friends:
CyberSecure Canada Regional Advisor
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada / Government of Canada
Nigel.Russell@canada.ca / Tel: 587-337-0701 / TTY: 1-866-694-8389
CyberSecure Canada is a lite-touch cybersecurity audit designed specifically for SMEs and start-ups who want to ensure they are cyber protected. Businesses must show they are compliant in 13 areas of core cybersecurity to obtain the Cybersecure Canada Certification and, once certified, can strategically leverage the certification within their supply networks and value chains.
Centre of Expertise in Agile and Innovative Procurement (CoEAP)
Centre d’expertise pour l’approvisionnement agile et novateur (CEAAN)
ScaleUp is a new social procurement initiative led by Shared Services Canada with the objective of making IT contracts more accessible to micro & small businesses that are either indigenous businesses or businesses owned/led by underrepresented groups.
Regional Office of Alberta and Northwest Territories
Global Affairs Canada
- Fri, 08/27/2021 - 12:00 to 13:30
- Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Procurement Assistance Canada seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Western Region
- Event Language
- On line