Virtual drop-in sessions with specialists from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Connect for a few minutes to ask questions on doing business with the Government of Canada or stay for the hour.
Occurring every Friday at noon (Mountain Time) until the end of November, this offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Drop in for information nuggets related to procurement
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
- Fri, 07/09/2021 - 12:00 to 13:30
- Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, Western Region
- Event Language