Do you own a consulting firm? You should consider supplying professional services to the Government of Canada.
The ProServices method of supply is intended to allow smaller companies to become prequalified to bid on government contracts valued under $100,000. Come join the discussion with our panel of experts to find out about joining the list of preapproved suppliers.
Don't know if this applies to you? ProServices covers a wide range of information technology (IT) and non-information technology services, including geomatics, cyber protection, IT programming, project management, health, human resources, and much more!
Hear directly from Government of Canada representatives on the steps to take to get into this market, including time-saving tips for applying to be on the ProServices list.
- Members of the ProServices team will explain how to become prequalified
- A supply specialist from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises will explain what to expect once approved
- Our panel of experts will answer your questions
Langue des signes du Québec (LSQ) interpretation and French closed captioning services will be available for this session.
This session will be hosted in French only. For English sessions or for more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 873-355-9796 or by email at TPSGC.PARCNBPME-APNCROSME.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
- Thu, 03/25/2021 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Canada, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, National Capital Region, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon
- Event type
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration form (French only)