The Aerospace Innovation Forum is the largest gathering of aerospace professionals in Canada. This year, the Forum will explore how disruptive technologies will influence the aerospace industry in its businee model and how these changes will affect aerospace innovation in the future. Moreover, the influence of aerospace innovation itself as a vector for disruptive technologies for other industries willl also be discussed. In the program, more than 1500 Canadian and international professionals from the aerospace, transportation and ITC sectors are expected to attend conferences, workshops, B2B meetings and a technology exhibit.
We can't wait to meet you there! The Quebec Region Office of the Small and Medium Enterprises team members will participate. It will be our pleasure to answer your questions and provide you with useful information on how to do business with the Government of Canada!
For more information or to register you, please see the official website.
- Palais des Congrès de Montréal, 159, rue Saint-Antoine Ouest
- Mon, 04/16/2018 - 08:00 to Tue, 04/17/2018 - 18:00
- Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- business, employers, government, non-governmental organizations
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Networking, Connecting Event, Presentation, One-on-one meeting
- AERO Montreal
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online registration