Connecting Business and Government Support Services
The SBIE will feature a tradeshow which will give you the opportunity to speak face-to-face with experts from 20 plus support programs who provide valuable resources to small businesses. Interested in learning about how government support programs can help your business and your clients? Please join us!
In addition to the tradeshow portion of the Expo, you will have the chance to attend two free educational panel sessions!
- Selling to Government (11:00 – 12:00): Interested in selling to the public sector? This panel brings together purchasing specialists from different levels of government who will help you understand the processes for government contracting.
- Access to Financing (12:45 – 13:45): Looking for sources of capital? Want us to show you the money? This panel will bring together government representatives who will provide you with information on various financing (loans & grants) programs and resources available to your business.
Please note that seating at the panel sessions are limited, and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
For assistance, please contact the Pacific Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises:
- toll free: 1-866-602-0403
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Okanagan Regional Library, Kelowna Library Branch, 1380 Ellis Street
- Thu, 05/10/2018 - 10:30 to 14:30
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Kelowna, BC. V1Y 2A2
- British Columbia
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Presentation
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available
- Online Registration