Interested in learning about how government support programs can help your business and your clients? Please join us at the 2017 Vancouver Island small business information expo (SBIE). The expo will feature a tradeshow which will give you the opportunity to speak face-to-face with experts from over 20 support programs who provide valuable resources to small businesses.
In addition to the tradeshow portion of the expo, you will have the chance to attend free educational panel sessions, including:
- Supply chain and the government: Interested in selling to the public sector? This panel brings together purchasing specialists from different levels of government who will help you understand the processes around government contracting at all levels in order to prepare your business to start bidding.
- Access to financing: Looking for sources of capital? Want us to show you the money? This panel will bring together government representatives who will provide you with information on various financing (loans & grants) programs and resources available to your business, and discuss the pillars of start-ups.
No registration required. ***Please note that seating at the panel sessions is limited, and on a first-come, first-serve basis.***
Check us out on Facebook (English only)
Check us out on Twitter (English only)
For more information, please contact the Pacific Regional Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME):
Toll free: 1-866-602-0403
- Vancouver Island Conference Centre
101 Gordon St, V9R 5J8
- Thu, 10/05/2017 -10:00 to 17:00
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- British Columbia
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) business seminars and events
- Event type
- Information Booth, Presentation
- The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Event Language
- Space Availability
- Space Available