July 11, 2018 – Gatineau – Did you know that, no matter where you are in Canada, you can now submit bids against certain Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) tenders electronically using Canada Post’s epost Connect online service?
What are the advantages?
- It’s faster and more efficient
- It’s paper-free and green
- You get a time and date stamp record when you upload your files
Be sure to watch for tenders posted on Buyandsell.gc.ca for which this option is available. These tenders will be clearly identified as accepting bid submission files electronically and they will refer you to instructions on how to go about submitting your files.
This initiative is part of PSPC’s efforts to simplify procurement processes and move to an electronic service that offers a fast, efficient and green alternative to submitting paper documents.
What is epost Connect?
epost Connect is a secure, online service that allows users to share large, confidential files. Some features include:
- large file transfers (you can attach multiple 1 GB files (any file type) in a single message)
- the ability to track your electronic activity history
- privacy and security capabilities to process Protected B documents (which meet Government of Canada requirements)
There is no fee to use the epost Connect service to submit your bid submission files electronically.
For additional information regarding the electronic bid submission initiative, please contact the national capital region Bid Receiving Unit at TPSGC.DGAreceptiondessoumissions-ABBidReceiving.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Important: For questions relating to a specific tender opportunity, please contact the contracting authority responsible for the procurement process.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: