February 19, 2020 - Ottawa - Buyandsell.gc.ca has rolled out new upgrades that aim to enhance the Email Notification Service (ENS) and improve the overall user experience:
Enhancements to ENS:
- Enhanced functionality: In addition to using this service to follow a tender notice and be notified of changes made, users will be able to register to receive notifications when procurement items related to an opportunity (i.e. award notice, related tender notices, and Standing Offers or Supply Arrangements, if applicable) are created or amended.
- A new ENS subscription management page: Users will be able to manage all of their ENS subscriptions on one page. This page will be accessible via the email notifications users receive and they will be able to modify or cancel their subscription items at any time.
- Unsubscribe Link: Added a unsubscribe link at the top of notification emails for higher visibility.
- Exit Survey: The addition of an exit survey for our users unsubscribing from ENS will allow the users to provide feedback on their experience.
Buyandsell.gc.ca website improvements that aim to enhance the overall user experience:
- Search Results: The pre-canned searches available on the main page of Buyandsell.gc.ca ( “New Today”, “Amended Today”, “Active”, “Closing in 24 hours”, “Awards”, etc.) are now ordered to show the most recent results first.
- Social media: We added new icons for the “Doing business with government” social media accounts, on the Buyandsell main page.
For further instructions on how to search and follow opportunities on Buyandsell.gc.ca, please visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to: