June 23, 2020 - Ottawa - The Buyandsell team is listening to supplier feedback to continue making our site easier to use and to find opportunities to do business with the Government of Canada. This update includes a refresh to the look of the search page and changes to the ENS subscription form.
Search page updates:
- The search page has a cleaner, more accessible and modern look:
- The search bar is at the top and extends across the entire page
- Search results are outlined with a clearly defined border
- The search tips link is right under the search bar to help you learn how to make the most out of our search functionality.
- The left-side filters are more interactive; you can expand and collapse each filter block, so you can focus on the filters you need. The selected filters have a new button design.
- The new results per page option lets you control how many results you see on a single page.
- All search results can be sorted by:
- Best match: How close the result is to the keyword you entered
- Date posted: The date a result first appeared on the Buyandsell.gc.ca site.
- Date modified: The date a result was last changed on the Buyandsell.gc.ca site.
Email Notification Service (ENS) improvements:
Users who take advantage of ENS subscriptions to follow business opportunities through email updates will notice that the subscription form is clearer, more intuitive and easier to use.
Do you have questions or comments about this update? Do you have suggestions for other improvements that could be made to Buyandsell.gc.ca? Please fill out our feedback form and let us know!
To stay up-to-date on Buyandsell.gc.ca improvements, subscribe to News to get notifications to your email, or RSS or atom feed whenever there is an update.