January 9, 2017 – Gatineau – The Statement of Work (SOW) Builder is now here! If you are a government buyer who is responsible for acquiring professional services, you can now use the SOW Builder to:
- ensure that contract statements of work define requirements in sufficient detail
- increase the likelihood of receiving responsive bids
- have a solid basis for contract management
Don’t miss out on this new tool!
Statement of Work Builder details
The Statement of Work (SOW) Builder is now available for government buyers to create a SOW for Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) methods of supply (MoS) and Temporary Help Services (THS) for the National Capital Region.
Key SOW Builder features include:
- drop-down menus with pre-populated streams, categories and tasks
- built in help functions
- standardized content for ease of understanding
The following tools continue to be available for creating a SOW:
- SOW Guide - a tool to assist PSPC
- SOW Procurement Nugget – a simplified document that provides an overview of the purpose and the elements of an effective SOW as well as the roles and responsibilities of PSPC and the client departments.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments about the SOW Builder, please e-mail Suzy Bouchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This news item was updated on January 10, 2017 to correct two hyperlinks.