November 9, 2016 - Gatineau – Important changes were made in July 2016 to the Temporary Help Services (THS) Standing Offer (SO) and Supply Arrangement (SA) for the National Capital Region (NCR).
Changes to Temporary Help Services for the National Capital Region
The following changes were made to the Temporary Help Services for the National Capital Region:
- the end date was extended to October 31, 2017
- buyers can extend the deadline of certain call-ups and contracts that meet requirements
- changes to the classification streams
- changes to the security instructions on certain forms
- several administrative changes
Please read Temporary Help Service’s online advisory for details about the above changes.
Contact Temporary Help Services
If you have any questions regarding the Temporary Help Service’s extension or Temporary Help Service’s services in general please contact Temporary Help Services.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: