If you are having issues registering for a SOSA App account, first try these solutions. If your problem persists, please contact Achatsetventes.Buyingandselling@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca with details about the browser you are using, the email associated with your myKEY or Smart Card, and the steps you took before receiving the error.
On this page
For Government Employees
- Be prepared with your PKI or Smart Card or myKEY and password. Visit password recovery if you have forgotten your password for your myKEY.
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer as a browser as no other browser is supported by our login systems. Please ensure all links, including links from your email, are being opened in Internet Explorer. If links automatically open in your default browser, (not Internet Explorer) copy the URL address and paste it into Internet Explorer.
- Check that Java is enabled in Internet Explorer:
- Click the “Tools” icon
- Click “Manage add-ons”
- Find the Java add-ons
- If the add-ons are disabled, contact your IT Service Desk to enable Java.
- . Use the bilingual acronym separated by a dash (-) for your department in the “Organization” field. For example, Public Services and Procurement Canada is PSPC- SPAC.
- If you work for a department other than the Department of Nation Defence and receive the error “Your department or agency has not enrolled with Buyandsell.gc.ca (BAS) Accounts)”, please contact the Buyandsell inbox at Achatsetventes.Buyingandselling@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca Include which department or sub-department you are from, and the associated email address you will be using for your account.
- If you receive the error “MLK #” try logging in one more time before contacting Achatsetventes.Buyingandselling@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca. Some users are successful with their second log in.
- If you are a Public Services and Procurement Canada or Other Government Department contractor with a government laptop, you will use the same myKEY information used to access the government network
- If you do not use a myKEY to access the government network, contact Achatsetventes.Buyingandselling@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca stating that you are a contractor with the department you are contracting to, and the email you will be using for your account.
- If you are a contractor with the Department of National Defence or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police contact Achatsetventes.Buyingandselling@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca stating that you are a contractor with DND or RCMP, and the email you will be using for your account.