Please note that you can access the SOSA App from: Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements Application (SOSA App).
The SOSA App is a secure, web-based application that allows federal government users and authorized provincial and territorial identified users to use and view federal standing offers and supply arrangements in one location.
On this page:
- Information available in the SOSA App
- Benefits of the SOSA App
- Public Services and Procurement Canada’s collaborative procurement initiative
- Authorized users of SOSA App
- Access SOSA App
- Learn more
- For more information
Information available in the SOSA App
When you access to the SOSA App you will be able to:
- view standing offer information including: expiry date, supplier contact information, delivery points, product lists, call up limitations, and pricing access
- use the call-up forms to issue your order against the standing offer
Benefits of the SOSA App
The SOSA App was recently enhanced to improve searching and viewing agreements for all users, as well as to enable federal buyers to manage their own agreements.
The improvements for SOSA App users who view agreements include:
- a powerful, user-friendly search: a modern search layout, relevant filters to search through all standing offers and supply arrangements in one location
- bookmarking capabilities: you can bookmark a standing offer agreement, as well as specific search results (to return quickly at a future date)
The enhancements to SOSA App for federal procurement professionals to manage their own agreements include the ability to:
- attach multiple price lists attach multiple supporting documents, with many more file types now permitted
- insert an email address for a federal contact
- indicate socio-economic benefits, for example “Green products of services” or “Aboriginal business”
- indicate if there is an applicable Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement (CLCA)
- insert minimum or maximum values publish their changes immediately
Public Services and Procurement Canada’s collaborative procurement initiative
An Order in Council was approved in February 2015 which permits Public Service and Procurement Canada (PSPC) to share its procurement instruments and services with authorized provinces and territories on a voluntary basis and at no additional cost to the Crown.
Beginning in June 2016, some authorized provincial or territorial identified users gained access to view and use PSPC standing offers and supply arrangements to purchase goods and services.
Provincial and territorial buyers benefit greatly from this initiative by paying less for commodities, reducing their administrative costs and sharing expertise.
Authorized users of SOSA App
Federal departments and agencies, and provinces and territories who have signed a Master User Agreement with PSPC can access the SOSA App to search and view standing offers and supply arrangements.
Businesses and suppliers cannot access the SOSA App but can download SOSA open data.
Federal government buyers can sign into the SOSA App to manage and update their standing offers and supply arrangements.
To learn more about managing agreements visit the Get help page after signing into SOSA App.
Access to SOSA App
A variety of users with different tasks can now access the SOSA App:
- Authorized provincial and territorial SOSA App users must use their GCKey to sign in to the SOSA App to view agreements that are available to that province or territory. You can request a GCKey access to the SOSA App by contacting TPSGC.fptcollaboratif-fptcollaborative.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
- Federal government SOSA App users can access the SOSA App to view and search for agreements, from anywhere inside the Government of Canada internal network. Federal government users who want to access the SOSA App outside of the Government of Canada internal network must register with Buyansell.gc.ca Accounts.
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) SOSA App users who have registered with Buyandsell. gc.ca Accounts must sign in to the App via myKey to make changes to their agreements. These users can access the SOSA App to attach documents, or make changes to their agreements from anywhere inside the Government of Canada internal network.
For more information
For questions relating to the Federal Provincial Territorial Collaborative Procurement, please contact: TPSGC.fptcollaboratif-fptcollaborative.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
For any questions relating to Buyansell. gc.ca Accounts, please send your questions to: email@example.com.
For any questions relating to the functionality of the SOSA App or for technical issues, please send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions relating to a specific standing offer or supply arrangement, please contact the contracting authority listed in the agreement document.
You may contact the National Infoline at 1-800-811-1148. The line is staffed Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard/Daylight time. You may also send your questions via our web form found on the Contact Us page.